Saturday, July 4, 2009

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY FROM THE PUPPIES






Though we didn't go to any parties we had a great time today. The pups enjoyed their first time out side on the grass while I painted the floor of the front porch.
NO we did not get paint on the pups! It was tan paint and I don't think it would have gone with their black spots. The pups are growing and learning a lot. Having fun and going thru all the new experiences that puppies should. They have now been on grass, wood, cloth, rubber, concert, and wood chips. This pass week has been full of surprises for me too. THEY ARE ESCAPE ARTISTS. The other morning I was sleeping and I heard a puppy crying. It seemed close but I thought it was in the front bedroom where Hattie and her two were sleeping. Then though my sleepy brain(it was 6am) it seemed very close. I open one eye and looked down at the floor there sat CHER. She jumped up and wagged her tail and looked at me. Some how she had gotten out of the pen in the front room and found where I was sleeping! DO WE HAVE A TRACKING DOG IN THE MAKING? or is it that she just likes to eat?
I am surprised and pleased with how everyone is turning out. Their set up shots this week are even better and they are all so smart. They have been a joy to have and they give great kisses. So we are sending puppy kisses and puppy breath to all of you who have been watching us grow.

2 comments:

  1. They look so great out in the sunshine and in the grass! What a fun bunch of party pups! We are enjoying watching them grow. Thank you again for sharing your pups. Genuinely, The Myers Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely puppies! They look like they are having a great time.

    Lily
    Dreamworks Dalmatians

    ReplyDelete