Sunday, June 14, 2009

We see You

This has been a busy week. Jewel's babies are now 2 weeks and 3 days old. Their eyes are open and when I walk into the room and clap my hands all four little heads pop up. The spotting is coming in nice even Luana is getting more spots. As for Hattie's two babies their eyes are just opening. They are 12 days old. Cher loves to sing and Sonny loves to sleep. All of the pups are over two pounds in weight and doing well. Moms are being good though Jewel still guards her babies more then Hattie does. Sometimes Hattie looks at me as if to say when is it your turn. Hattie has invited Auntie Jama to baby sit but Jama's said NO they are not fun yet.
Jewel's babies are at the "drunk walk" state and are so funny when they try to play with each other. And to think a few days ago they were still crawling around like their cousins Sonny and Cher.
I am not the best with this downloading of pics and you will notice two face shots of Ciro but who cares he has the cuties face I have ever seen and deserves two pics of it.
Have sent off the DNA tests for Jewel's babies so we should know by next week who got the lucky gene!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my heavens! I want to hold Ciro's little belly in the palm of my hand! The pups are absolutely adorable, and I can just picture the "drunk walk" playtime - great wording. Do you make videos too?! Thanks for sharing your spotted pups, The Myers Family

    ReplyDelete